Today, more than half of consumers shop on their smartphones.
While the emergence of mobile shopping has diminished the importance of the shop, it has not erased the concept of physical retail. Sellers of all sizes must therefore embrace the omnichannel approach and keep their brick-and-mortar footprints intact while also cultivating rich mobile experiences that meet the needs of modern customers, most of whom maintain high ecommerce expectations.
In this free eBook, “State of Retail: Sellers Must Shore Up Their On-The-Go Channels To Survive,” you’ll learn how to respond to the following retail developments:
- The Emergence of the Omnichannel
- Shortening Customer Attention Spans
- Demand for Seamless, Secure Checkout
- Quantitative Customer Data Collection
- The Expansion of Loyalty Programs
- The Growth of Social Media
- Developing Mobile App Innovation
Download the eBook today to learn how the digital and mobile retail landscape is changing.