Welcome to Apptimize’s documentation!¶
The Apptimize Cross-Platform solution allows application developers to run A/B tests and manage feature flags across the entire development stack. Apptimize’s client-side and server-side SDKs are used in conjunction with the Apptimize Dashboard, which provides a web-based interface for managing experiments and feature flags.
The documentation covers core workflows within the Apptimize Dashboard and detailed information about Apptimize’s SDKs.
Please also check out our FAQ, and if you can’t find what you’re looking for in our documentation, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com!
- Roku API documentation added
- Apptimize Project Scheduler for Experiments and Feature Flags
- watchOS platform support
- Wear OS platforms support
- Manage Integrations page to control Analytic Integrations remotely
- Roku SDK for programmatic Experimentation and Feature Flags
- Apptimize REST API for Experiments and Events
- Airship and Apptimize Coordinated Experimentation integration
- New Listeners for Mobile SDK Initialization (Android and iOS)
- Optionally Include Instant Updates and Winning Variants with ForceVariant (Android and iOS)
- Autocomplete Known Custom Attributes in Targeting